FLUID BODY LTD ("We") take your privacy seriously. We are committed to handling your personal data that We process ("Data") in a transparent manner, in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, and to ensuring its confidentiality and security.
This version is dated 20/01/2021. It may be updated from time to time, in which case you will be notified by email. Any access to and use of the Site after being notified of the change implies your acceptance of such changes.
1. What is personal data?
Personal data is any data that can identify an individual. Such data may either identify you directly (e.g. your first and last name, your email address) or indirectly by cross-referencing various information about you (e.g. your computer's IP address, your credit card or telephone number).
2. What kind of Data about you do we collect and process?
The Data We may collect through your use of our Site are as follows:
- The Data that you provide to us by registering and using our Site:
- Using the manuals search service requires you to register on our Site and, as such, to collect the following Data:
- Your email address
- Your first name
- Your name
- Your address
- Your city
- Your country
- Exchanges. You may provide us with other Data when you interact with us through our contact page or otherwise, in which case the collection and subsequent processing is on your own initiative, and therefore with your consent.
- Data that we may automatically process as a result of your browsing on the Site. This data, which, with the exception of your Internet Protocol address, does not contain personal data in the above sense, includes:
- Device information: e.g. the model of your hardware, the version of your operating system or the unique identifier of your device.
- Log Information: Information collected automatically when you browse our Site in server logs includes your Internet Protocol address and device and event information (such as crashes, system activity, browser type, browser language, and the date and time of your browsing activities).
- Cookies and similar technologies: Cookies and similar technologies are used to collect and store information when you visit our Website, for example to identify your browser or device.
For more information and to learn how and to what extent you can avoid such automatic collection of information, please refer to our cookie notice https://123notices.com/en/confidentiality#cookies
3. Why do we process your Data?
- The Data that you provide to us by registering and using our Site:
- This Data is processed in particular for the following purposes:
- allow you to use the mobile phone record search service offered by Our Site;
- answer your questions when you contact Us directly;
- provide you with information about our products and services.
- Your consent to the processing of your Data for these purposes may be withdrawn at any time by sending an e-mail to : email@example.com. Any such request will, however, be treated as a request to unsubscribe and terminate the contract between Us, and will take effect by the end of the current month.
- The data that We are led to process automatically as a result of your navigation on the Site:
- These data may be processed for the following purposes:
- to improve the use and functionality of the Site;
- Understand what services and products interest you;
- adapt and develop new products and services;
- correct errors ;
- identify users who commit illegal acts or infringe our rights.
4. With whom do we share your Data?
We may disclose and share some of your Data with :
- The service providers and processors that We use to ensure the proper functioning of the Site, in particular Our hosting provider and payment processing provider.
- In this context, we use the services of the company GOOGLE LLC for hosting. For the payment process, we use the company STRIPE, which alone holds your credit card number, to the exclusion of FLUID BODY LTD which never has access to it. For more information on the treatment of your Data by these companies, we invite you to consult the pages https://policies.google.com/privacy and https://hipay.com/en/privacy, https://www.payxpert.com/privacy-policy/
- These suppliers may access and/or process your Data on Our behalf. In accordance with applicable legal requirements, We take commercially reasonable steps to require third parties to adequately protect your information and process it only in accordance with Our instructions.
- Any third party to whom we have been ordered or required to disclose your Data by a court order or government authority.
- Any entity that may intervene for emergency purposes that requires such disclosure
- In addition, FLUID BODY LTD may also be required to disclose your Data in order to comply with its legal obligations, following an injunction issued by a judicial or administrative authority, or in the context of legal proceedings.
Under no circumstances will your data be sold to third parties, in particular for marketing or promotional
5. Where is your Data stored?
We take steps to ensure that the Data collected is processed in accordance with this policy and applicable laws.
Your Data is hosted by OVH, whose servers are located in France.
6. How do we protect your Data?
We are committed to ensuring the security of your Data.
To this end, we use a variety of technologies and security measures to protect your Data from unauthorised access, use, modification or disclosure at a level appropriate to the type of Data involved.
In addition, we endeavour to contractually ensure that the aforementioned service providers we use handle your Data in an equally secure manner to ensure its confidentiality and integrity.
Despite all efforts, it is not possible to fully guarantee the security of information exchanged on the Internet. Any data you transmit is at your own risk.
We retain your Data for as long as you have a personal account. After you have unsubscribed, we may retain your Data if required by law or until any contractual claims made in relation to your account are time-barred.
By accepting cookies, the servers automatically record information of a general nature concerning your navigation. The statistical analysis of this information allows the continuous improvement of the site. It is carried out by Google Analytics.
The data collected are the IP address, the geographical origin, the date of the visit, its duration, the pages consulted and their sequence, as well as the pages shared on social networks. This data is anonymised and we do not analyse individual visits. We do not share it with other organisations for commercial purposes, nor do we pass it on to other sites.
9. Social media and other websites
We may be present on various networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn, Youtube, etc. When you visit our page within these different networks, you should first read and understand the tools provided by these platforms that allow you to define the way you want to share your Data within these networks.
In addition, our Site may contain references or links to other websites and social media, including through social media feeds; if you follow these links, you will leave our website. Access to and use of these sites is your responsibility. FLUID BODY LTD has no influence on the form and content of the linked sites.
10. What rights do you have with respect to your Data?
You have the right to (i) submit an access request to find out what categories of Data we process about you, for what purposes, how we share it and how long we keep it, provided that this information is consistent with the information given in this policy, (ii) ask us to rectify inaccurate Data about you, (iii) ask us to cease or restrict the processing of your Data which, in practice, may need to be dealt with as a request to unsubscribe and terminate the contract between us.
If you wish to submit such a request or if you have any questions regarding this processing or this policy, you may contact us by sending an email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the right to complain to a supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data.
For more information, please visit www.edoeb.admin.ch. If you are a resident of a European Economic Area country, the complaint can be filed with the data protection authority in your country.
If you have any questions in relation to this policy, you can contact : email@example.com
12. Applicable law and jurisdiction
This policy is subject to English law, to the exclusion of the Federal Law of Private International Law. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this policy shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the London Court.